MADISON THROWS CLUB is a USATF CERTIFIED and INSURED Track Club.
Its coaches have been checked and certified to coach track and field athletes of all ages and levels of abilities.
Its athletes may compete in any USATF EVENTS and may register under the MADISON THROWS CLUB name.
Join us and you are a part of the best TRACK and FIELD TEAM in the WORLD.
GO USA TRACK & FIELD!
GO MADISON THROWS CLUB!
- "Throwing with Madison Throws Club and going to MTC Clinics has helped me because I play basketball as well...It helps me get back into the throwing season. I start out pretty rusty and the extra work helps out a lot - especially with great coaches that really know what they are talking about! It creates a time to get out all the kinks you may have."
- "Joe gets me relaxed to have big throws. I seem to always throw my best when he is around! He knows what he is talking about and has many different drills and techniques to help you do your best."
- "Joe can train ANYONE, from the novice thrower to the advanced athlete. Coach Joe taught me from day one, when he convinced me to pick up my first shot put and discus my junior year of high school. His knowledge, dedication, and training led me to the state meet two years in a row - and to a state championship shot put throw!"
- "Coach Frontier has a keen sense of how far to push people. He creates an atmosphere filled with motivation to improve, yet maintains a level of comfort in which we're able to make mistakes. He brings together a productive blend of skills, discipline, and self-motivation to bring out the best in each athlete he coaches."
- "Most athletes feel that the season is over in June but the season never really ends. It is an ongoing process and Madison Throws Club allows throwers to better themselves after the high school/collegiate season is over."
- "Coach Frontier is the one who made me a thrower. Without him, I would have never accomplished what I have, whether it be in high school or in college."
"Advanced throwers...Same thing, stick with it.