MTC ATHLETE PROFILE: ANGELA BOUSHEA
MTC since 2007
MONONA GROVE HIGH SCHOOL '10
H.S. Shot Put P.R. 47'8"
H.S. Discus P.R. 148'8"
6-Time Badger South Conference Champion
2007 State Qualifier in Shot Put - 4th
2008 State Qualifier in Shot Put - 4th
2009 State Qualifier in Shot Put - STATE CHAMPION
2009 State Qualifier in Discus - 4th
2010 State Qualifier in Shot Put - Runner-up
2010 State Qualifier in Discus - Runner-Up
UNIVESITY OF WISCONSIN '15 BS
NCAA Shot Put P.R. 49'1.5" #7 UW History
NCAA WEIGHT THROW P.R. 66'4.25" #4 UW History
NCAA HAMMER THROW P.R. 190' 3" #2 UW History
5-Time ALL-BIG TEN performer
WHY MADISON THROWS CLUB?
- "Joe and his coaches not only have an impressive list of athletes they have worked with, but they have the ability to work with any athlete at any level."
- "Joe puts his all into his athletes to create a personal connection which helps an athlete find the success they are capable of."
- "His clinics, fall/winter sessions, and summer Throws Club is the place to improve as a thrower."
ADVICE for THROWERS:
- "GET IN THE WEIGHT ROOM! In high school I only went to the weight room for Phy. Ed class. I regret not starting to lift earlier in my throwing career."
- "Believe in yourself and listen to your coaches. Be coach-able and remain open to changes in technique."